- Major: Anthropology
- Second Major: International Relations
- Hometown: Beaverton, OR
- Fave Alpha Xi Memory: Welcoming my Little, Hannah, to our fam with my Big, Anna, and G-Big, Suzanna, last Spring!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Chapter Life VP
- Major: International Relations
- Minors: International Business & Spanish
- Hometown: Hopkinton, MA
- Fave Alpha Xi Memory: Hiking through trails around the Potomac River with my sisters during the first Alpha Xi retreat I attended!
- Email: email@example.com
- Major: Public Relations
- Minors: Graphic Design & Marketing
- Hometown: Long Island, NY
- Fave Alpha Xi Memory: I think my favorite memory was watching my big Isabel MC all of our philanthropy events on the quad!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Finance and Operations
- Major: Economics
- Second Major: Computer Science
- Hometown: Bethesda, MD
- Fave Alpha Xi Memory: The entire week of big/little! Getting so many gifts and the anticipation of waiting to see who was my big was so much fun!
- Email: email@example.com
- Major: Accounting
- Hometown: Washington Township, NJ
- Fave Alpha Xi Memory: Trying to teach my sisters Cat and Claudia how to ice skate while abroad in London!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Major: Public Health
- Minor: Creative Writing
- Hometown: Arlington, VA
- Fave Alpha Xi Memory: My favorite Alpha Xi memory is big little. I pretty much knew that my big was going to be Isabella & we became such fast friends. The moment when the sheet fell & I could run to her was so exciting & really made me feel like I belong in Alpha Xi!
- Email: email@example.com
- Major: CLEG (Communications, Law, Economics, Government)
- Minor: Education Studies
- Hometown: Rochester, NY
- Fave Alpha Xi Memory: One of my favorite Alpha Xi memory is going to a sisterhood movie night on campus. We all came in our pajamas, ate snacks, and caught up with sisters we do not normally see. It was a great chance to take a break from the stress of AU!
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org